10.4.2013

Sleep when I'm dead?

 

En oo nukkunut juurikaan viimesen reilun viikon aikana. En tiiä, johtuuko tää pelkästään stressistä, mut ainakin univaje alkaa pikkuhiljaa tuntuu.

I haven't slept much during the last week or so. I don't know if this is caused only by stress, but the sleep deficit starts to already feel little by little.



Ouncen Yöunelma-yrttisekotuskaankaan ei auta, vaikka sen pitäs ainakin periaatteessa rauhottaa ja helpottaa nukahtamista.
The Nightdream herbal drink of The Ounce doesn't help either, though it should, at least in principle, make you feel relaxed and make the falling asleep easier.


Pakko esitellä tätä hienoo pingviinipulloo! Viini ei kuitenkaan ollut makuuni, vaikka yleensä punaviinin ystävä olenkin. Mut pullo on hieno.

I just have to show this great penguin bottle! The wine was not to my taste, though usually I do like red wines. But the bottle is cool.



Stressistä puheenollen, tässä pari kurkistuskuvaa stressini aiheuttajaan. Teen pienimuotoista tutkimusta, joka aiheuttaa kyllä välillä harmaita hiuksia.

Speaking of stress, here you have a couple of peep pictures at the cause of my stress. I'm doing a small-scale study which in times really gives me gray hair.


Nyt pitää jatkaa aamupuuhia, että pääsen lähtemään yliopistollekin tästä. Olo on kyllä kuin elävällä kuolleella. Nukkuminen ois ihan kiva asia. Toivottavasti te saatte kuitenkin nukuttuu hyvin.

Now I have to continue with my morning stuff, so that I manage to go to the university today. I feel like a living dead. Sleeping would be nice. Hopefully you get sleep better.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti