1.8.2013

August's here

The first week of August hangs at the very top of summer, the top of the live-long year, like the highest seat of a Ferris wheel when it pauses in its turning. The weeks that come before are only a climb from balmy spring, and those that follow a drop to the chill of autumn, but the first week of August is motionless, and hot. It is curiously silent, too, with blank white dawns and glaring noons, and sunsets smeared with too much color. Often at night there is lightning, but it quivers all alone. ~Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting
by leighyoung
Moikka ihmiset, ja mukavaa elokuun alkua. Elokuu tosiaan on yleensä vielä kesäkuukausi, mutta kyllä se syksykin, lempivuodenaikani, sieltä vielä tulee. ♥

Pahoittelen tätä pientä postaustaukoa. Ei ole oikein ollut mitään jännää kirjoitettavaa. Ei oo oikein nytkään, mut kuitenkin. Sain tosiaan maailmanmatkaajani kotiin tossa puolisentoista viikkoa sitten, joten tää aika on mennyt aika pitkälti sen seurasta nauttiessa.


Kakkuja! On tossa myös keksejä ja tais olla jotain pullaakin. Mm. tommosen pikku reseptivihkosen sain tuliaiseksi. Pitänee alkaa siis leipoo.


Onneks vihkosen takaosassa on tämmönen muuntosysteemijuttu. Vähä noitten ohjeitten kanssa joutuu kyllä säätämään, koska täältä nyt ei vaan saa ihan samanlaisii kaikkii ainesosia, mut eiköhän noilla ohjeilla ihan hyviä kakkusia saa suomalainenkin leivottuu.

Saatte nyt kuvaa miun superseksikkäästä ruokakauppa-asusta, koska jouduin kuvailemaan itteeni muutenkin. (Goottikirppiksellä toivottiin kuvia joistain myymistäni vaatteista päällä.) Kävin tänään tosiaan vaan ruokakaupassa, joten asukin on sen mukainen.


Tykkään tosta paidasta aika paljon. Löysin sen tossa taannoin Seppälän kesäalesta jollain viidellä eurolla.


Voisin varmaan jossain vaiheessa tehdä ihan oman postauksen kaikista kesäshoppailuista ja alelöydöistä, koska niitä on jokunen ehtinyt kertyä. En varmaan vaan muista enää puoliakaan... No jaa.

Kauppaan en menny pelkästään ruoan perässä, koska olin huomannut tarjouslehtisessä jotakin söpöä...


Innostuksissani en vaan ollut tullut huomioineeksi noiden lelujen kokoa, koska noihan on tosi pieniä, 20 cm ja 29 cm. Harmistuminen oli siis suuri kaupan leluhyllyllä, koska olin oottanu isompia, halattavan kokoisia palleroita. Oisin ostanu tommosen vaaleenpunasen monsterin, jos se ei ois tosiaan ollu niin pieni. :<

Tämmöstä sekalaista asiaa tällä kertaa. Ens viikolla meen käymään Pikkukili-eläinpuistossa, ja voisin ehkä tehdä siitä postauksen. Ehkä. Kävin penskana tosi useesti tuolla eläinpuistossa, ja oon tosi innoissani menossa sinne taas monen vuoden tauon jälkeen. Eläimet on aina kivoja. ^_^


Hi there folks, and I wish you a happy August. I know August is usually still a summer month, but my favourite season autumn isn't so far away. ♥

I'm sorry I've not been very active blogger recently. I haven't had anything cool to post about. Well I don't have that right now either, but anyway. So, I got my world-traveller back home about one and a half week ago, so I've spent this time mostly by enjoying his company. 

Cakes! There are also some cookies and buns in that little recipe book that, among other things, was brought back for me from the UK. Fortunately there is a conversion system thing in the back of the book. Some of the recipes may come out pretty tricky, because you just can't get all the ingredients from here, so you have to use some imagination, but I'm sure even a Finn'll be able to bake tasty cakes using those recipes.

I give to you a photo of my super sexy outfit that I wore today on grocery shop. I really visited only a grocery store today, so the outfit isn't very special. But I really like that shirt. I bought it from Seppälä earlier this summer. It was on sale and cost about five euros.

I guess I could make a separate post about all the things I've bought during this summer. I'm not sure if I still remember even half of them, because there are so many of them... Oh well.

I didn't go to the store just because of food, because I had spotted something cute in a paper presenting this week's offers... I was so excited I hadn't noticed the size of the plushies. They were really small, 20 cm and 29 cm. So I got pretty disappointed at the toy shelf of the store, because I had expected the toys to be bigger, more huggable-sized. I would have bought that kind of pink monster if it really hadn't been that small. :<

So, these kinds of random stuff this time. Next week I'll visit a zoological park called Pikkukili, and I could make a post about that. Maybe. I used to go to that park all the time when I was a kid, and I'm really excited to get there again after many years. Animals are always cool. ^_^

2 kommenttia: