14.5.2013

Lights out, boys sleepwalking on the weekend


Viikonloppuna kävin kampaajalla ja hankkiuduin eroon hirveestä takatukastani. Nyt hiukset näyttää ja tuntuu huomattavasti kivemmalta.


I went to the hairdresser's at the weekend and I got rid of my horrible mullet. Now my hair looks and feels like much more nicer.


Sain kavereiltani synttärilahjaksi lahjakortin Undergroundiin, ja käytin osan siitä tähän upeeseen stormtooper-kaulakoruun. Loput lahjakortista aattelin säästää mahdolliseen uuteen lävistykseen tai sit johonkin muuhun kivaan.


My friends gave me a gift card to Underground Store & Piercing Studio as a birthday present, and I used part of the gift card for this magnificent Stormtrooper necklace. I thought to use the rest of the gift card for a possible new piercing or something else nice.


Ostin myös uuden hiusvahan sekä ensimmäistä kertaa elämässäni hiuspuuterii. Oon käyttänyt sitä pari kertaa, ja oon kyllä ollu todella tyytyväinen.

I bought also a new hair wax and, for the first time in my life, a hair duster. I've used it for a couple of times, and I've been very pleased.


Sunnuntaina oli sekä äitienpäivä että kaverini syntymäpäivä, ja molemmille  tein aika eläimelliset kortit.

It was both Mother's Day and my friend's birthday on Sunday, and I made pretty animal cards for both of them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti