3.1.2015

My Top 10 Albums of 2014

Koska 2014 oli niin vahva musiikkivuosi, päätin listailla vielä ennen lahjapostausta tuona vuonna ilmestyneitä lempparilevyjäni. Karsinta ja järjestely oli (kärkikolmikkoa lukuun ottamatta) aika hankalaa. Löytyykös miun listalta jotain teidän lukijoidenkin suosikkeja vai ootteko ihan eri linjoilla?



1. Stam1na  SLK

2. The Birthday Massacre  Superstition

3. Dir en Grey  Arche

4. The Faint  Doom Abuse

5. Johnny Hollow   A Collection of Creatures

6. Peter Murphy  Lion

7. La Roux  Trouble in Paradise

8. Aesthetic Perfection  'Til Death

9. Deathstars  The Perfect Cult

10. Devilment  The Great and Secret Show

EDIT: Aloin kuunnella Sopor Aeternuksen uusinta albumii vasta tän postauksen jälkeen sen ilmestymisen mentyä jotenkin täydellisesti miulta ohi. En enää viiti muokata valmista listaa, vaikka Mitternacht sinne kyllä todellakin kuuluisi myös.


Since 2014 was such a strong music year, I decided to make a list of my favourite albums released in that year before making that gift post. Eliminating and arranging the albums was quite hard (apart from the top 3). Is there any of your favourites there on my list or would your list be entirely different?

EDIT: I started listening to the new album of Sopor Aeternus only after making this post, since I hadn't, for some reason, heard about it until then. I'm not gonna edit my list anymore, though Mitternacht should definitely be there.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti