23.1.2013

30 Day Song Challenge, Bonus Days – Day 33

Day 33 – A song that you can sing
Sing to me, all you voices of doom

En oo järin hyvä laulaja, ja kaiken lisäksi lauluääneni on melko matala, joten ei oo hirveesti biisejä, joita pystyisin tuskattomasti laulamaan. Tää on yks niistä harvoista. Tätä jopa tykkään laulaa. Hieno biisi. (Mono inc. taas on yks niistä bändeistä, jotka kuulostaa hyvältä mut näyttää typerältä, mut tokihan se musiikki on tärkeintä.)
***
I'm not that good singer, and, to crown it all, my singing voice is pretty low,so there aren't many songs I can sing painlessly. This is one of the few. I even enjoy singing this. Great song. (And Mono inc. is one of those bands that sound good but look stupid, but of course the music is the most important thing.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti