20.1.2013

Darth Vader ja poika / Darth Vader and son

Eilen olin ettimässä synttärilahjaa eräälle ystävälleni, ja löysinpä lahjan myös itselleni...

Yesterday I was looking for a birthday gift for a friend of mine, and I found a gift for myself too...

Darth Vader and son
"Pick up your toys, Luke. This instant. Luke, I am your father. Do you want a time out?"
"Umm, he looks just like you, lord Vader."
Luke: "Please dad, can we go home? I'm tired. Let's go, please!" Vader: "I find your lack of patience disturbing."
Ostin myös jotain pientä naposteltavaa sarjiksen seuraksi:

I bought also some snacks to eat while reading the comic book:

Kuivattuja mansikoita, jogurttiananasta ja tummasuklaakarpaloita. / Dried strawberries, yoghurt-covered pineapple and dark chocolate -covered cranberries.
(Löysin myös lahjan ystävälleni.
I found also a gift for my friend.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti