14.1.2013

30 Day Song Challenge – Day 24

Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral
I could continue with my pagan line and tell that I don't want any funeral either, but the funeral isn't anymore for me but the people who are left possibly missing me, and it really doesn't matter anymore after my death what they will do. I hope that most (if not all) of my organs and tissues etc. will be used for medical purposes, and I want the rest to be crematored.

I really can't imagine what kind of funeral people would organize. I hope there would be no religious stuff, but if they feel like needing it, it's their business and that's fine, it doesn't have anything to do with me anymore.


That song might fit, but seriously, I don't care, it's all the same to me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti