20.1.2013

30 Day Song Challenge – Day 30

Day 30 – A song that makes you want to help the world, help the environment, end poverty, help society...

The Viimeinen Atlantis album by Stam1na came first to my mind, and I can't even think of anything else. I chose Jäteputkiaivot, because it has an important message right in the end: Save the nature  minimize your consumption and die.

♪ ♪ ♪
Stam1nan Viimeinen Atlantis  -levy tuli ekana mieleen, enkä kyllä ees saa mieleeni mitään muuta. Valitsin Jäteputkiaivot, koska sen lopussa on tärkee viesti: Säästä luontoa minimoi kulutus ja kuole.
♪ ♪ ♪

PS. I'm going to do some bonus days too. I don't know if anyone reads these posts or is interested in these, but after all I'm blogging for my own pleasure. :)

PS. Aion tehä vielä muutaman bonuspäivän. En tiiä, lukeeko kukaan näitä postauksia tai kiinnostaako ketään, mut loppujen lopuksi pidän tätä blogii ihan vaan omaksi ilokseni. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti