30.1.2013

30 Day Song Challenge, Bonus Days – Day 39

Day 39 – A song that makes you discover yourself
Oon miettiny tätä nyt eilisen ja tän päivän, enkä oo kyllä tullu mihinkään kunnon tulokseen. Vaikka miulle musiikki onkin yks elämän tärkeimpiä asioita, niin en kyllä nyt osaa vastata tähän mitään. Sen sijaan linkitän tähän kivan biisin, johon tutustuin ja ihastuin pari päivää sit.
 
I've been thinking about this one whole yesterday and today, and I haven't really came to any conclusion. Even though music is one of the most important things in life, I can't answer this anything. Instead I link here a nice song that I became familiar with and took a fancy to a couple of days ago.

YAY THAT WAS THE LAST DAY!
Well I know there are also more "self discovery days", but I think this is enough. :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti